Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Article in the Deseret News

This morning there is a lovely article in the Deseret News about the brand new Worldwide Ward Cookbook - Secret Recipes. You can read it here . Read to the end because there are some awesome recipes from the book included.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700116597/Cookbook-shares-unique-recipeshtml

The only addition (correction?) I'd make to this article is the part about my testing recipes. The truth is that I don't test (really I just try them because I want to make them) all the recipes. AND a more important truth is I really haven't tried (tested?) any recipes that I have not liked. Maybe this is because I love to cook and/or I love to eat. I like so many things. I really believe, though, that I haven't found anything I don't like because people only send in wonderful recipes that are tried and true and loved by those they make it for. And then I love them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

internet stats